Thursday, July 12, 2012

Paul's Review of The Fault in Our Stars



Title: The Fault in Our Stars
Author: John Green
Year Published: 2012


I really like John Green's writing. This is the first of his novels I have read, but he is a co-author of Will Grayson, Will Grayson and I thoroughly enjoyed it. John Green's writing feels very realistic and is chocked full of fun references and quirky thoughts. The characters in The Fault in Our Stars are all very real. Most of the characters have cancer and the ways they deal with it are unique and interesting. 


This novel is definitely a sad cancer book, but Green's writing connected me so well with the characters. The novel without an ending within the book that connects the main characters really adds to the story. The novelist in the Netherlands was one of my favorite characters. There are so many thought provoking topics brought up in this book. 


I suggest this book to EVERYONE. I will definitely be purchasing more of John Green's novels. If you are not subscribed to Vlog Brothers on youtube, do it NOW!


I give this book a 5/5!


-PAUL

No comments:

Post a Comment