Tuesday, June 4, 2013

If You Like the Hunger Games, You Might Like...

I finally made another youtube video! This one is a recommendation video for fans of The Hunger Games  trilogy and movie. I made it to submit it to the Geek and Sundry Vlog channel. If you aren't familiar with Geek and Sundry, it is a channel created by Felicia Day that has many weekly shows that cover all topics of geek culture. They recently set up a companion channel comprised of vloggers. My favorite is Geeking Out hosted by Neil McNeil and Becca Canote. You can check out the Geek and Sundry Vlog Channel here!

Here is my video. Please like, share, and subscribe. I'm going to be making videos a lot more frequently, I hope. 


My Recommendations:


DIVERGENT by Veronica Roth

MATCHED by Ally Condie

UGLIES by Scott Westerfield

THE FORSAKEN by Lisa M. Stasse

LIBYRINTH by Pearl North

If you have other suggestions, leave a comment! Or, if you like a popular book series and want recommendations, ask me!

-PAUL

No comments:

Post a Comment